In today’s BHA vs CHE Dream11 match, Brighton & Hove Albion(BHA) will battle against Chelsea(CHE) in The American Express Community Stadium on Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 20:00:00 local time.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your BHA vs CHE Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
Brighton & Hove Albion VS Chelsea Kick Off Details
|Date:||Tuesday, 18 January 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||20:00:00|
|Venue:||The American Express Community Stadium|
Brighton & Hove Albion VS Chelsea Injury Updates
Brighton & Hove Albion Injury Updates
- L. Dunk-Knee Injury
- E. Mwepu-Thigh Muscle Rupture
- J. Sarmiento-Thigh Muscle Rupture
Chelsea Injury Updates
- A. Christensen-Virus
- E. Mendy-Virus
- T. Chalobah-Hamstring
- R. James-Hamstring
- B. Chilwell-LCL Knee Ligament Injury
Brighton & Hove Albion VS Chelsea H2H and Recent Form
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea.
Chelsea 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
Chelsea 0-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
Brighton & Hove Albion 1-3 Chelsea
Brighton & Hove Albion 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 2-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
Last match between these two teams ended in a 1-1 draw.
BHA VS CHE Dream11- Brighton & Hove Albion Team Preview
Brighton & Hove Albion Preview(This Season)
- Brighton & Hove Albion played a draw against Crystal Palace with a 1-1 scoreline. Brighton & Hove Albion scored 1, whereas Crystal Palace scored 1 goals.
- Brighton & Hove Albion won against Everton with a 2-3 scoreline. Brighton & Hove Albion scored 3, whereas Everton scored 2 goals.
- Brighton & Hove Albion played a draw against Chelsea with a 1-1 scoreline. Brighton & Hove Albion scored 1, whereas Chelsea scored 1 goals.
- Position: 9
- Played: 20
- Won: 6
- Lost: 4
- Draw: 10
- Goal Scored: 21
- Goal Against: 21
- Goal Difference: 0
Brighton & Hove Albion Recent Forms
Brighton & Hove Albion: DWDWL
Neal Maupay, Leandro Trossard, Alexis Mac Allister, Danny Welbeck, Enock Mwepu, Shane Duffy, Dan Burn, Marc Leonard, Jeremy Sarmiento, Jürgen Locadia, Aaron Connolly, Michal Karbownik, Moisés Caicedo Corozo, Florin Andone, Andi Zeqiri, Ed Turns, Evan Ferguson, Billy Arce, Tudor Băluță, Cucurella, Hayden Roberts, Kjell Scherpen, Steven Alzate, Taylor Richards, Jakub Moder, Solly March, Adam Lallana, Pascal Groß, Yves Bissouma, Adam Webster, Joël Veltman, Tariq Lamptey, Lewis Dunk, Jason Steele, Robert Sanchez,
Probable 11 Brighton & Hove Albion
Sanchez; Lamptey, Webster, Burn, Cucurella; Gross, Lallana, Moder, Mac Allister; Trossard, Maupay
BHA Player stats(This Season)
|Alexis Mac Allister||4||1||6||84|
BHA VS CHE Dream11- Chelsea Preview
- Chelsea lost against Manchester City with a 1-0 scoreline. Chelsea scored 0, whereas Manchester City scored 1 goals.
- Chelsea played draw against Liverpool with a 2-2 scoreline. Chelsea scored 2, whereas Liverpool scored 2 goals.
- Chelsea played draw against Brighton & Hove Albion with a 1-1 scoreline. Chelsea scored 1, whereas Brighton & Hove Albion scored 1 goals.
- Position: 3
- Played: 22
- Won: 12
- Lost: 3
- Draw: 7
- Goal Scored: 45
- Goal Against: 17
- Goal Difference: 28
Chelsea Recent Forms
Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea Squad
Mason Mount, Jorginho, Romelu Lukaku, Reece James, Christian Pulišić, Ben Chilwell, Trevoh Chalobah, Mateo Kovačić, N’Golo Kanté, Kai Havertz, Antonio Rüdiger, Thiago Silva, Timo Werner, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Hakim Ziyech, Marcos Alonso, Harvey Vale, Kurt Zouma, Emerson, Tammy Abraham, L. Hall, Charly Musonda Jr, Lewis Baker, Ross Barkley, Malang Sarr, Saúl, Marcus Bettinelli, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Andreas Christensen, César Azpilicueta, Edouard Mendy, Kepa Arrizabalaga,
Probable 11 Chelsea
Kepa; Rudiger, T Silva, Sarr; Azpilicueta, Kovacic, Kante, Alonso; Mount, Lukaku, Werner
CHE Player stats(This Season)
In Form Players Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your BHA VS CHE fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Brighton & Hove Albion (Last 10 Matches)
- N. Maupay-3
- A. Mac Allister-2
- L. Trossard-2
- J. Andersen-1
- D. Burn-1
- D. Welbeck-1
Goal Scorers for Chelsea (Last 10 Matches)
- M. Mount-4
- R. Lukaku-3
- T. Werner-2
- M. Kovacic-1
- C. Pulisic-1
- T. Silva-1
- H. Ziyech-1
Love Fantasy football, check our Fantasy football tips for preparing your best Dream11 team for BHA VS CHE match today.
BHA VS CHE Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Brighton & Hove Albion VS Chelsea Match Prediction
Brighton & Hove Albion VS Chelsea Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Chelsea or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
BHA VS CHE Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
BHA VS CHE Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
Key points Brighton & Hove Albion VS Chelsea Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your BHA VS CHE Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- High chances of a Chelsea clean sheet.
- High chances of under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- If Brighton think of parking a bus in front of goal, this could be a bore draw. A team with five defenders and defenders with captain and vice-capin could be tried in grand leagues.
Dream11 Team for BHA VS CHE
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter