In today’s AVL vs MUN Dream11 match, Aston Villa will battle against Manchester United in Villa Park on 2022-01-15 at 17:30:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your AVL vs MUN Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Aston Villa VS Manchester United Kick Off Details
- 2 Aston Villa VS Manchester United Injury Updates
- 3 Aston Villa VS Manchester United H2H and Recent Form
- 4 AVL VS MUN Dream11- Aston Villa Team Preview
- 5 AVL VS MUN Dream11- Manchester United Preview
- 6 In Form Players Aston Villa and Manchester United (Last 10 Matches)
- 7 AVL VS MUN Dream11 Today Match Prediction
- 7.1 Aston Villa VS Manchester United Match Prediction
- 7.2 AVL VS MUN Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
- 7.3 AVL VS MUN Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
- 7.4 Key points Aston Villa VS Manchester United Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
- 7.5 Dream11 Team for AVL VS MUN
Aston Villa VS Manchester United Kick Off Details
|Kick Off Time:||17:30:00|
Aston Villa VS Manchester United Injury Updates
Aston Villa Injury Updates
- A. Young-Toe Injury
- L. Bailey Butler-Thigh Muscle Rupture
- M. Nakamba-Knee Injury
Manchester United Injury Updates
- V. Nilsson Lindelöf-Virus
- A. Martial-Knee Injury
- P. Pogba-Calf Muscle Strain
Aston Villa VS Manchester United H2H and Recent Form
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Aston Villa and Manchester United.
Manchester United 0-1 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 1-3 Manchester United
Manchester United 2-1 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 0-3 Manchester United
Manchester United 2-2 Aston Villa
In the last match between these two teams, Aston Villa won by a 0-1 scoreline.
AVL VS MUN Dream11- Aston Villa Team Preview
Aston Villa Preview(This Season)
- Aston Villa lost against Brentford with a 2-1 scoreline. Aston Villa scored 1, whereas Brentford scored 2 goals.
- Aston Villa lost against Chelsea with a 1-3 scoreline. Aston Villa scored 1, whereas Chelsea scored 3 goals.
- Aston Villa won against Norwich City with a 0-2 scoreline. Aston Villa scored 2, whereas Norwich City scored 0 goals.
- Position: 14
- Played: 19
- Won: 7
- Lost: 11
- Draw: 1
- Goal Scored: 25
- Goal Against: 30
- Goal Difference: -5
Aston Villa Recent Forms
Aston Villa: LLWLW
Ollie Watkins, Danny Ings, John McGinn, Jacob Ramsey, Ezri Konsa, Leon Bailey, Anwar El Ghazi, Matty Cash, Emiliano Buendía, Matt Targett, Tyrone Mings, Kortney Hause, Lucas Digne, Filip Marshall, Josh Feeney, Tim Iroegbunam, Keinan Davis, Lamar Bogarde, Viljani Sinisalo, Frédéric Guilbert, Aaron Ramsey, Conor Hourihane, Axel Tuanzebe, Cameron Archer, Philippe Coutinho, Wesley, Emiliano Martínez, Ashley Young, Bertrand Traoré, Douglas Luiz, Morgan Sanson, Jaden Philogene-Bidace, Marvelous Nakamba, Trezeguet, Carney Chukwuemeka, Jed Steer,
Probable 11 Aston Villa
Martinez; Cash, Konsa, Mings, Digne; Ramsey, Luiz, Sanson; Buendia, Watkins, Coutinho
AVL Player stats(This Season)
|Anwar El Ghazi||1||1||3||74|
AVL VS MUN Dream11- Manchester United Preview
Manchester United Preview
- Manchester United lost against Wolverhampton Wanderers with a 0-1 scoreline. Manchester United scored 0, whereas Wolverhampton Wanderers scored 1 goals.
- Manchester United won against Burnley with a 3-1 scoreline. Manchester United scored 3, whereas Burnley scored 1 goals.
- Manchester United played draw against Newcastle United with a 1-1 scoreline. Manchester United scored 1, whereas Newcastle United scored 1 goals.
- Position: 7
- Played: 19
- Won: 9
- Lost: 6
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 30
- Goal Against: 27
- Goal Difference: 3
Manchester United Recent Forms
Manchester United: LWDWD
Aston Villa and Manchester United Squad
Cristiano Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, Mason Greenwood, Jesse Lingard, Marcus Rashford, Edinson Cavani, Fred, Jadon Sancho, Anthony Martial, Donny van de Beek, Scott McTominay, Anthony Elanga, Brandon Williams, Andreas Pereira, Daniel James, Tahith Chong, Raphaël Varane, Diogo Dalot, Tom Heaton, Amad Traoré, Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matić, Juan Mata, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Alex Telles, Luke Shaw, Victor Lindelöf, Harry Maguire, Phil Jones, Eric Bailly, Dean Henderson, Lee Grant, David De Gea,
Probable 11 Manchester United
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Telles; Fred, Matic; Greenwood, Fernandes; Ronaldo, Cavani
MUN Player stats(This Season)
In Form Players Aston Villa and Manchester United (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your AVL VS MUN fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Aston Villa (Last 10 Matches)
- O. Watkins-4
- E. Konsa-2
- D. Ings-1
- R. James-1
- J. Ramsey-1
- M. Targett-1
- J. McGinn-1
- T. Mings-1
Goal Scorers for Manchester United (Last 10 Matches)
- C. Ronaldo-5
- J. Sancho-2
- S. McTominay-1
- B. Mee-1
- E. Cavani-1
- M. Greenwood-1
- B. Fernandes-1
- D. van de Beek-1
Love Fantasy football, check our Fantasy football tips for preparing your best Dream11 team for AVL VS MUN match today.
AVL VS MUN Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Aston Villa VS Manchester United Match Prediction
Aston Villa VS Manchester United Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Manchester United or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: YES
AVL VS MUN Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
AVL VS MUN Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
Key points Aston Villa VS Manchester United Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your AVL VS MUN Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- High chances of both teams to score in the match.
- High chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- A win for Manchester United or draw is expected as the result of the match.
Dream11 Team for AVL VS MUN
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter