BRA vs KOR Dream11 Prediction: The Samba boys, Brazil take in the Asian powerhouse, South Korea in the round of 16 matches that will be played at Stadium 974 – Ras Abu Aboud on 6th December.
Brazil started their campaign with two back-to-back wins before going down against Cameroon who became the first African nation to do so. Neymar has been declared fit but Sandro and Danilo remain doubtful and Jesus, Telles has been ruled out of the tournament. They have created chances but have failed to find the back of the net consistently and that will be a concern for the team.
After taking one point from the first two games, the South Korea world cup run looked to have ended but they put in a spirited performance against Portugal and Son who have been subdued in the tournament provided the assist that took South Korea to the round of 16. They will be looking to provide a tough challenge to Brazil and reach the quarterfinals.
Table of Contents
- 1 Brazil vs South Korea Match Details
- 2 Head-to-Head (Brazil vs South Korea)
- 3 Brazil vs South Korea Probable Playing 11
- 4 BRA vs KOR Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Brazil vs South Korea Match Details
Match: Brazil vs South Korea
Venue: Stadium 974 – Ras Abu Aboud
Date & Time: Tuesday, 6th December, 12:30 AM IST
Telecast: Sports18 and JioCinema
BRA recent form: LWWWWW
KOR recent form: WLDWWD
Head-to-Head (Brazil vs South Korea)
South Korea: 1
Brazil vs South Korea Probable Playing 11
Brazil’s possible starting lineup:
Alisson; Militao, Marquinhos, Silva, Danilo; Paqueta, Casemiro, Neymar; Raphinha, Richarlison, Vinicius Jr
South Korea’s possible starting lineup:
Livakovic; Juranovic, Lovren, Gvardiol, Sosa; Kovacic, Brozovic, Modric; Kramaric, Livaja, Perisic
BRA vs KOR Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices for Brazil
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices for South Korea
BRA vs KOR Dream11 Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
BRA vs KOR Dream11 Match Prediction
Brazil will start as the favorite in this match and should be able to overcome South Korea 2-0.
Match Winner: Brazil
Over 2.5 Goals: No
Both Teams to Score: No
Dream11 Grand League Tips for Brazil (BRA) vs South Korea (KOR)
- A victory for Brazil is expected in this encounter. It would be good to go with a minimum of players from the South Korean side.
- Make Richarlison, Casemiro, or Vinicius captain and vice-captain in rotation with Neymar, Raphinha, or Silva.
- Make Gvardiol, Kovacic, or Livaja captain in a few teams.
- Remove key players like In-Beom, Young-Gwon, and Son from a few teams and take Woo-Young, Gue-Sung, and Jin-Su.
- Prepare a few teams for the one-sided win of South Korea with Sonor Young-Gwon as captain and In-Beo or Seung-Gyu as vice-captain.
JPN vs CRO Fantasy Football Team Dream11
Dream11 Team Suggestion 1 – Small League
Goalkeeper: K Seung-Gyu
Defender: T Silva, Marquinhos, K Young-Gwon, E Militao
Midfielder: Neymar, Casemiro, H In-Beom
Striker: H Son, R Andrade (c), V Junior (vc)
Dream11 Team Suggestion 2 – Mini League
Goalkeeper: K Seung-Gyu
Defender: T Silva, Marquinhos, K Young-Gwon
Midfielder: Neymar, Casemiro, H In-Beom, Raphinha
Striker: H Son, R Andrade (vc), V Junior (c)
We, hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for Brazil (BRA) vs South Korea (KOR) Dream11 match. You may also want to look at the best fantasy football predictions.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.