Are you here for CHE vs WHU Dream11 Prediction?
Chelsea will take on West Ham United on Sunday, 24 April 2022, at Stamford Bridge.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for drafting CHE vs WHU Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fantasy Football Key points for Chelsea and West Ham United Dream11 Match
- 2 Chelsea VS West Ham United Kick Off Details
- 3 Chelsea VS West Ham United Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
- 4 Head To Head (Chelsea VS West Ham United)
- 5 Chelsea and West Ham United Season Stats and Recent Form
- 6 Chelsea and West Ham United Players Stats and Inform Players
- 7 CHE vs WHU Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Fantasy Football Key points for Chelsea and West Ham United Dream11 Match
- Chelsea in their last 10 match(s) have won 7 match(s).
- Chelsea in their last 5 home match(s) have won 2 match(s).
- Chelsea in their last 10 match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 7 match(s).
- Chelsea in their last 5 home match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
- West Ham United in their last 10 match(s) have won 4 match(s).
- West Ham United in their last 5 away match(s) has won 1 match(s).
- West Ham United in their last 10 match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 4 match(s).
- West Ham United in their last 5 away match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 1 match(s).
Chelsea VS West Ham United Kick Off Details
|Date:||Sunday, 24 April 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||13:00:00|
Chelsea VS West Ham United Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
Chelsea Injury Updates
- C. Hudson-Odoi-Calf/Shin Injury
- B. Chilwell-LCL Knee Ligament Injury
- M. Kovačić-Ankle/Foot Injury
West Ham United Injury Updates
- K. Zouma-Ankle/Foot Injury
- A. Obinze Ogbonna-Knee Injury
Mason Mount, Kai Havertz, Jorginho, Romelu Lukaku, Reece James, Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Christian Pulišić, Trevoh Chalobah, Antonio Rüdiger, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell, Mateo Kovačić, N’Golo Kanté, Marcos Alonso, Callum Hudson-Odoi, César Azpilicueta, Charly Musonda Jr, Kenedy, Ross Barkley, Malang Sarr, Saúl, Marcus Bettinelli, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Andreas Christensen, Edouard Mendy, Kepa Arrizabalaga.
Probable 11 Chelsea Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Mendy; James, Chalobah, Silva, Alonso; Jorginho, Kante; Mount, Ziyech; Havertz, Werner
Jarrod Bowen, Michail Antonio, Saïd Benrahma, Pablo Fornals, Tomáš Souček, Manuel Lanzini, Craig Dawson, Aaron Cresswell, Nikola Vlašić, Kurt Zouma, Andriy Yarmolenko, Declan Rice, Mark Noble, Angelo Ogbonna, Arthur Masuaku, Ben Johnson, Alex Král, Alphonse Aréola, Ryan Fredericks, Issa Diop, Vladimír Coufal, Darren Randolph, David Martin, Łukasz Fabiański.
West Ham United Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Fabianski; Johnson, Dawson, Rice, Cresswell; Bowen, Fornals, Soucek, Lanzini, Benrahma; Antonio
Head To Head (Chelsea VS West Ham United)
If we look at the last five matches between Chelsea and West Ham United, Chelsea has won two games, and West Ham United has won three games.
In the last match between these two teams, West Ham United won by a 3-2 scoreline.
Chelsea and West Ham United Season Stats and Recent Form
Chelsea has won eighteen, drawn eight, and lost five of their thirty-one Premier League games this season for a total of sixty-two points, putting them in 3rd place in the table
West Ham United has won fifteen, drawn seven, and lost eleven of their thirty-three Premier League games this season for a total of fifty-two points, putting them in 7th place in the table
West Ham United: DWLDW
Chelsea and West Ham United Players Stats and Inform Players
CHE Player stats(This Season)
WHU Player stats(This Season)
Goal Scorers for Chelsea (Last 10 Matches)
- K. Havertz-7
- T. Werner-4
- M. Mount-4
- C. Pulisic-3
- C. Azpilicueta-2
- A. Rudiger-2
- M. Alonso-1
- T. Chalobah-1
- R. James-1
Goal Scorers for West Ham United (Last 10 Matches)
- J. Bowen-3
- T. Soucek-2
- A. Yarmolenko-2
- C. Dawson-1
- D. Rice-1
- A. Cresswell-1
- S. Benrahma-1
- P. Fornals-1
CHE vs WHU Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Who Will Win Today Between Chelsea VS West Ham United (CHE VS WHU)?
As per the statistics and our expert’s analysis of Chelsea(CHE) and West Ham United(WHU) recent results, we predict the below-mentioned outcome of the match.
Match Winner: Chelsea
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: NO
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain(Top Fantasy Football Picks)
Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams.
Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
CHE vs WHU Dream11 Fantasy Football Team
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
We hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for Chelsea vs West Ham United Dream11 match. You may also want to look at the best fantasy cricket predictions.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter