In today’s EVE vs BHA Dream11 match, Everton will battle against Brighton & Hove Albion in Goodison Park on 2022-01-02 at 14:00:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your EVE vs BHA Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Match Preview
- 2 Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Kick Off Details
- 3 Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion H2H and Recent Form
- 4 Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Injury Updates
- 5 Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion Squad and Probable 11
- 6 Dream11 Match Prediction for EVE VS BHA
- 7 EVE VS BHA Dream11 Top picks in SL and GL
- 8 Key points Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
- 9 Dream11 team for EVE VS BHA
Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Match Preview
- Everton played a draw against Chelsea with a scoreline of 1-1. Everton scored one, whereas Chelsea scored one goals.
- Everton lost against Crystal Palace with a scoreline of 3-1. Everton scored one, whereas Crystal Palace scored three goals.
- Everton won against Arsenal with a scoreline of 2-1. Everton scored two, whereas Arsenal scored one goals.
- Position: 15
- Played: 17
- Won: 5
- Lost: 8
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 21
- Goal Against: 29
- Goal Difference: -8
Brighton & Hove Albion Preview
- Brighton & Hove Albion played a draw against Chelsea 1-1. Brighton & Hove Albion scored one, whereas Chelsea scored one goals.
- Brighton & Hove Albion won against Brentford 2-0. Brighton & Hove Albion scored two, whereas Brentford scored zero goals.
- Brighton & Hove Albion lost against Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-1. Brighton & Hove Albion scored zero, whereas Wolverhampton Wanderers scored one goals.
- Position: 10
- Played: 18
- Won: 5
- Lost: 4
- Draw: 9
- Goal Scored: 17
- Goal Against: 18
- Goal Difference: -1
Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Kick Off Details
|Kick Off Time:||14:00:00|
Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion H2H and Recent Form
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion.
Brighton & Hove Albion 0-2 Everton
Brighton & Hove Albion 0-0 Everton
Everton 4-2 Brighton & Hove Albion
Everton 1-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
Brighton & Hove Albion 3-2 Everton
Brighton & Hove Albion 1-0 Everton
Brighton & Hove Albion: DWLDD
Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Injury Updates
No injury Updates for this match
Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion Squad and Probable 11
Demarai Gray, Andros Townsend, Richarlison, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Salomón Rondón, Jarrad Branthwaite, Alex Iwobi, Tom Davies, Michael Keane, Tyler Onyango, Reece Welch, Harry Tyrer, Charlie Whitaker, Anthony Gordon, Lewis Dobbin, Ellis Simms, Andy Lonergan, André Gomes, Asmir Begović, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny, Gylfi Sigurðsson, Allan, Jean-Philippe Gbamin, Fabian Delph, Yerry Mina, Mason Holgate, Ben Godfrey, Lucas Digne, Séamus Coleman, Jordan Pickford,
Probable 11 Everton
Pickford; Coleman, Branthwaite, Keane, Godfrey; Allan, Doucoure, Gomes; Gray, Calvert-Lewin, Gordon
Neal Maupay, Leandro Trossard, Danny Welbeck, Alexis Mac Allister, Enock Mwepu, Shane Duffy, Jeremy Sarmiento, Ed Turns, Tudor Băluță, Jürgen Locadia, Cucurella, Evan Ferguson, Andrew Moran, Odeluga Offiah, James Furlong, Thomas McGill, Marc Leonard, Antef Tsoungui, Hayden Roberts, Kjell Scherpen, Aaron Connolly, Steven Alzate, Taylor Richards, Jakub Moder, Solly March, Adam Lallana, Pascal Groß, Yves Bissouma, Adam Webster, Joël Veltman, Tariq Lamptey, Lewis Dunk, Dan Burn, Jason Steele, Robert Sanchez,
Probable 11 Brighton & Hove Albion
Sanchez; Lamptey, Veltman, Burn, Cucurella; Bissouma, Mwepu; Mac Allister, Lallana, March; Maupay
EVE Player stats(This Season)
BHA Player stats(This Season)
|Alexis Mac Allister||2||1||4||84|
In Form Players Everton and Brighton & Hove Albion (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your EVE VS BHA fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Everton (Last 10 Matches)
- D. Gray-2
- J. Branthwaite-1
- S. Rondon-1
- A. Iwobi-1
- T. Davies-1
Goal Scorers for Brighton & Hove Albion (Last 10 Matches)
- L. Trossard-3
- N. Maupay-3
- D. Welbeck-1
- E. Mwepu-1
- A. Mac Allister-1
Dream11 Match Prediction for EVE VS BHA
Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Everton or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
EVE VS BHA Dream11 Top picks in SL and GL
Top picks for cap and vc in SL
Top picks for cap and vc in GL
Key points Everton VS Brighton & Hove Albion Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your EVE VS BHA Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- A win for Everton with or without a clean sheet.
- High chances of an Everton clean sheet.
- High chances of under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- Defenders of Everton could be tried as captain and vice-captain in small and grand league teams.
Dream11 team for EVE VS BHA
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter