Are you here for EVE vs BRE Dream11 Prediction?
Everton will take on Brentford on Sunday, 15 May 2022, at Goodison Park.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for drafting EVE vs BRE Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fantasy Football Key points for Everton and Brentford Dream11 Match
- 2 Everton VS Brentford Kick Off Details
- 3 Everton VS Brentford Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
- 4 Head To Head (Everton VS Brentford)
- 5 Everton and Brentford Season Stats and Recent Form
- 6 Everton and Brentford Players Stats and Inform Players
- 7 EVE vs BRE Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Fantasy Football Key points for Everton and Brentford Dream11 Match
- Everton in their last 10 match(s) have won 4 match(s).
- Everton in their last 5 home match(s) have won 3 match(s).
- Everton in their last 10 match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
- Everton in their last 5 home match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 0 match(s).
- Brentford in their last 10 match(s) have won 6 match(s).
- Brentford in their last 5 away match(s) has won 3 match(s).
- Brentford in their last 10 match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 6 match(s).
- Brentford in their last 5 away match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 3 match(s).
Everton VS Brentford Kick Off Details
|Date:||Sunday, 15 May 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||15:30:00|
Everton VS Brentford Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
Everton Injury Updates
- A. Townsend-Knee Injury
- B. Godfrey-Thigh Muscle Strain
- D. van de Beek-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- Y. Mina González-Calf/Shin Injury
- N. Patterson-Ankle/Foot Injury
Brentford Injury Updates
- M. Jattah-Njie Jørgensen-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- O. Frank-Ankle/Foot Injury
- S. Ghoddos-Ankle/Foot Injury
- E. Pinnock-Thigh Muscle Strain
- S. Canós Tenes-Thigh Muscle Strain
Richarlison, Demarai Gray, Anthony Gordon, Andros Townsend, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Alex Iwobi, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Michael Keane, Mason Holgate, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Salomón Rondón, Jarrad Branthwaite, Tom Davies, Séamus Coleman, Gylfi Sigurðsson, Dele Alli, Donny van de Beek, Anwar El Ghazi, Nathan Patterson, Andy Lonergan, André Gomes, Asmir Begović, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny, Allan, Fabian Delph, Yerry Mina, Ben Godfrey, Jordan Pickford.
Probable 11 Everton Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Holgate; Iwobi, Allan, Doucoure, Mykolenko; Gordon, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Ivan Toney, Yoane Wissa, Bryan Mbeumo, Vitaly Janelt, Christian Nørgaard, Pontus Jansson, Sergi Canos, Rico Henry, Christian Eriksen, Zanka, Kristoffer Ajer, Saman Ghoddos, Shandon Baptiste, Mads Roerslev Rasmussen, Ethan Pinnock, Jonas Lössl, Álvaro Fernández, Finley Stevens, Julian Jeanvier, Frank Onyeka, Joshua Da Silva, Mathias Jensen, Tarique Fosu-Henry, Mads Bech Sørensen, David Raya.
Brentford Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Raya; Ajer, Jansson, Sorensen, Henry; Jensen, Norgaard, Eriksen; Mbeumo, Toney, Wissa
Head To Head (Everton VS Brentford)
If we look at the last one matches between Everton and Brentford, Everton has won zero games, and Brentford has won one games.
In the last match between these two teams, Brentford won by a 1-0 scoreline.
Everton and Brentford Season Stats and Recent Form
Everton has won ten, drawn six, and lost nineteen of their thirty-five Premier League games this season for a total of thirty-six points, putting them in 16th place in the table
Brentford has won twelve, drawn seven, and lost seventeen of their thirty-six Premier League games this season for a total of forty-three points, putting them in 13th place in the table
Everton and Brentford Players Stats and Inform Players
EVE Player stats(This Season)
BRE Player stats(This Season)
|Mads Roerslev Rasmussen||1||1||2||67|
Goal Scorers for Everton (Last 10 Matches)
- M. Holgate-2
- V. Mykolenko-1
- A. Gordon-1
- A. Iwobi-1
Goal Scorers for Brentford (Last 10 Matches)
- I. Toney-6
- Y. Wissa-3
- P. Jansson-2
- V. Janelt-2
- K. Ajer-1
- C. Norgaard-1
- B. Mbeumo-1
- C. Eriksen-1
EVE vs BRE Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Who Will Win Today Between Everton VS Brentford (EVE VS BRE)?
As per the statistics and our expert’s analysis of Everton(EVE) and Brentford(BRE) recent results, we predict the below-mentioned outcome of the match.
Match Winner: Everton
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain(Top Fantasy Football Picks)
Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams.
Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
EVE vs BRE Dream11 Fantasy Football Team
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
We hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for Everton vs Brentford Dream11 match. You may also want to look at the best fantasy cricket predictions.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter