Are you here for LIV vs EVE Dream11 Prediction?
Liverpool will take on Everton on Sunday, 24 April 2022, at Anfield.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for drafting LIV vs EVE Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fantasy Football Key points for Liverpool and Everton Dream11 Match
- 2 Liverpool VS Everton Kick Off Details
- 3 Liverpool VS Everton Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
- 4 Head To Head (Liverpool VS Everton)
- 5 Liverpool and Everton Season Stats and Recent Form
- 6 Liverpool and Everton Players Stats and Inform Players
- 7 LIV vs EVE Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Fantasy Football Key points for Liverpool and Everton Dream11 Match
- Liverpool in their last 10 match(s) have won 7 match(s).
- Liverpool in their last 6 home match(s) have won 4 match(s).
- Liverpool in their last 10 match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 8 match(s).
- Liverpool in their last 6 home match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 4 match(s).
- Everton in their last 10 match(s) have won 3 match(s).
- Everton in their last 4 away match(s) has won 0 match(s).
- Everton in their last 10 match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
- Everton in their last 4 away match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 1 match(s).
Liverpool VS Everton Kick Off Details
|Date:||Sunday, 24 April 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||15:30:00|
Liverpool VS Everton Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
Liverpool Injury Updates
- R. Firmino-Ankle/Foot Injury
Everton Injury Updates
- A. Townsend-Knee Injury
- T. Davies-Thigh Muscle Strain
- Y. Mina González-Knock
- A. Tavares Gomes-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- D. van de Beek-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- D. Calvert-Lewin-Thigh Muscle Strain
- N. Patterson-Ankle/Foot Injury
Mohamed Salah, Diogo Jota, Sadio Mané, Roberto Firmino, Fabinho, Luis Díaz, Virgil van Dijk, Takumi Minamino, Divock Origi, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Naby Keïta, Jordan Henderson, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Curtis Jones, Thiago Alcântara, Andrew Robertson, Joël Matip, Rhys Williams, Harvey Elliott, Loris Karius, Ibrahima Konaté, James Milner, Konstantinos Tsimikas, Joe Gomez, Adrián, Caoimhin Kelleher, Alisson.
Probable 11 Liverpool Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; Henderson, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Jota, Diaz
Richarlison, Demarai Gray, Anthony Gordon, Andros Townsend, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Alex Iwobi, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Michael Keane, Salomón Rondón, Jarrad Branthwaite, Tom Davies, Mason Holgate, Séamus Coleman, Gylfi Sigurðsson, Dele Alli, Donny van de Beek, Anwar El Ghazi, Nathan Patterson, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Andy Lonergan, André Gomes, Asmir Begović, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny, Allan, Fabian Delph, Yerry Mina, Ben Godfrey, Jordan Pickford.
Everton Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Godfrey, Mykolenko; Delph, Allan, Iwobi; Gordon, Richarlison, Gray
Head To Head (Liverpool VS Everton)
If we look at the last five matches between Liverpool and Everton, Liverpool has won two games, and Everton has won one games.
In the last match between these two teams, Liverpool won by a 1-4 scoreline.
Liverpool and Everton Season Stats and Recent Form
Liverpool has won twenty-three, drawn seven, and lost two of their thirty-two Premier League games this season for a total of seventy-six points, putting them in 2nd place in the table
Everton has won eight, drawn five, and lost eighteen of their thirty-one Premier League games this season for a total of twenty-nine points, putting them in 17th place in the table
Liverpool and Everton Players Stats and Inform Players
LIV Player stats(This Season)
|Virgil van Dijk||3||1||12||88|
EVE Player stats(This Season)
Goal Scorers for Liverpool (Last 10 Matches)
- S. Mane-6
- M. Salah-5
- L. Diaz-3
- R. Firmino-3
- Diogo Jota-3
- I. Konate-2
- J. Matip-1
- V. van Dijk-1
Goal Scorers for Everton (Last 10 Matches)
- A. Gordon-2
- M. Holgate-1
- A. Iwobi-1
- S. Coleman-1
- M. Keane-1
LIV vs EVE Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Who Will Win Today Between Liverpool VS Everton (LIV VS EVE)?
As per the statistics and our expert’s analysis of Liverpool(LIV) and Everton(EVE) recent results, we predict the below-mentioned outcome of the match.
Match Winner: Liverpool
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: NO
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain(Top Fantasy Football Picks)
Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams.
Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
LIV vs EVE Dream11 Fantasy Football Team
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
We hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for Liverpool vs Everton Dream11 match. You may also want to look at the best fantasy cricket predictions.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter