Are you here for MUN vs CHE Dream11 Prediction?
Manchester United will take on Chelsea on Thursday, 28 April 2022, at Old Trafford.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for drafting MUN vs CHE Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fantasy Football Key points for Manchester United and Chelsea Dream11 Match
- 2 Manchester United VS Chelsea Kick Off Details
- 3 Manchester United VS Chelsea Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
- 4 Head To Head (Manchester United VS Chelsea)
- 5 Manchester United and Chelsea Season Stats and Recent Form
- 6 Manchester United and Chelsea Players Stats and Inform Players
- 7 MUN vs CHE Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Fantasy Football Key points for Manchester United and Chelsea Dream11 Match
- Manchester United in their last 10 match(s) have won 2 match(s).
- Manchester United in their last 5 home match(s) have won 2 match(s).
- Manchester United in their last 10 match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
- Manchester United in their last 5 home match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
- Chelsea in their last 10 match(s) have won 7 match(s).
- Chelsea in their last 5 away match(s) has won 5 match(s).
- Chelsea in their last 10 match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 6 match(s).
- Chelsea in their last 5 away match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 5 match(s).
Manchester United VS Chelsea Kick Off Details
|Date:||Thursday, 28 April 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||18:45:00|
Manchester United VS Chelsea Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
Manchester United Injury Updates
- P. Pogba-Calf/Shin Injury
- L. Shaw-Calf/Shin Injury
- E. Cavani-Calf/Shin Injury
- F. Rodrigues Santos-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- M. Greenwood-Suspended
- J. Sancho-Illness
- H. Maguire-Knee Injury
Chelsea Injury Updates
- C. Hudson-Odoi-Calf/Shin Injury
- B. Chilwell-LCL Knee Ligament Injury
- A. Rüdiger-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- M. Kovačić-Ankle/Foot Injury
- R. Barkley-Illness
Manchester United Squad
Cristiano Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, Mason Greenwood, Marcus Rashford, Fred, Jadon Sancho, Anthony Elanga, Jesse Lingard, Edinson Cavani, Paul Pogba, Scott McTominay, Harry Maguire, Shola Shoretire, Hannibal Mejbri, Raphaël Varane, Diogo Dalot, Tom Heaton, Nemanja Matić, Juan Mata, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Alex Telles, Luke Shaw, Victor Lindelöf, Phil Jones, Eric Bailly, Dean Henderson, Lee Grant, David De Gea.
Probable 11 Manchester United Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
De Gea; Dalot, Varane, Lindelof, Telles; McTominay, Matic; Elanga, Fernandes, Rashford; Ronaldo
Mason Mount, Kai Havertz, Jorginho, Romelu Lukaku, Christian Pulišić, Reece James, Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Trevoh Chalobah, Antonio Rüdiger, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell, Mateo Kovačić, N’Golo Kanté, Marcos Alonso, Callum Hudson-Odoi, César Azpilicueta, Charly Musonda Jr, Kenedy, Ross Barkley, Malang Sarr, Saúl, Marcus Bettinelli, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Andreas Christensen, Edouard Mendy, Kepa Arrizabalaga.
Chelsea Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger; Azpilicueta, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso; Mount, Pulisic; Havertz
Head To Head (Manchester United VS Chelsea)
If we look at the last five matches between Manchester United and Chelsea, Manchester United has won two games, and Chelsea has won zero games.
Last match between these two teams ended in a 1-1 draw.
Manchester United and Chelsea Season Stats and Recent Form
Manchester United has won fifteen, drawn nine, and lost ten of their thirty-four Premier League games this season for a total of fifty-four points, putting them in 6th place in the table
Chelsea has won nineteen, drawn eight, and lost five of their thirty-two Premier League games this season for a total of sixty-five points, putting them in 3rd place in the table
Manchester United: LLWLD
Manchester United and Chelsea Players Stats and Inform Players
MUN Player stats(This Season)
CHE Player stats(This Season)
Goal Scorers for Manchester United (Last 10 Matches)
- C. Ronaldo-7
- J. Sancho-1
- A. Elanga-1
Goal Scorers for Chelsea (Last 10 Matches)
- K. Havertz-6
- T. Werner-4
- M. Mount-4
- C. Pulisic-3
- C. Azpilicueta-2
- A. Rudiger-2
- M. Alonso-1
- T. Chalobah-1
- R. James-1
MUN vs CHE Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Who Will Win Today Between Manchester United VS Chelsea (MUN VS CHE)?
As per the statistics and our expert’s analysis of Manchester United(MUN) and Chelsea(CHE) recent results, we predict the below-mentioned outcome of the match.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Chelsea or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: YES
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain(Top Fantasy Football Picks)
Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams.
Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
MUN vs CHE Dream11 Fantasy Football Team
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
We hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for Manchester United vs Chelsea Dream11 match. You may also want to look at the best fantasy cricket predictions.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter