Are you here for NEW vs LIV Dream11 Prediction?
Newcastle United will take on Liverpool on Saturday, 30 April 2022, at St. James’ Park.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for drafting NEW vs LIV Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fantasy Football Key points for Newcastle United and Liverpool Dream11 Match
- 2 Newcastle United VS Liverpool Kick Off Details
- 3 Newcastle United VS Liverpool Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
- 4 Head To Head (Newcastle United VS Liverpool)
- 5 Newcastle United and Liverpool Season Stats and Recent Form
- 6 Newcastle United and Liverpool Players Stats and Inform Players
- 7 NEW vs LIV Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Fantasy Football Key points for Newcastle United and Liverpool Dream11 Match
- Newcastle United in their last 10 match(s) have won 7 match(s).
- Newcastle United in their last 4 home match(s) have won 4 match(s).
- Newcastle United in their last 10 match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 5 match(s).
- Newcastle United in their last 4 home match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
- Liverpool in their last 10 match(s) have won 7 match(s).
- Liverpool in their last 4 away match(s) has won 3 match(s).
- Liverpool in their last 10 match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 9 match(s).
- Liverpool in their last 4 away match(s) has scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 4 match(s).
Newcastle United VS Liverpool Kick Off Details
|Date:||Saturday, 30 April 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||11:30:00|
|Venue:||St. James’ Park|
Newcastle United VS Liverpool Squads, Injury Updates and Probable 11
Newcastle United Injury Updates
- J. Lewis-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- K. Trippier-Ankle/Foot Injury
- C. Wilson-Calf/Shin Injury
- R. Fraser-Thigh Muscle Strain
- I. Hayden-Knee Injury
Liverpool Injury Updates
- C. Jones-Illness
- K. Tsimikas-Illness
Newcastle United Squad
Callum Wilson, Allan Saint-Maximin, Bruno Guimarães, Joelinton, Chris Wood, Kieran Trippier, Joseph Willock, Jonjo Shelvey, Ryan Fraser, Fabian Schär, Jacob Murphy, Sean Longstaff, Isaac Hayden, Miguel Almirón, Javi Manquillo, Jamaal Lascelles, Dan Burn, Matt Targett, Dwight Gayle, Matt Ritchie, Jamal Lewis, Emil Krafth, Federico Fernández, Paul Dummett, Ciaran Clark, Mark Gillespie, Martin Dúbravka, Karl Darlow.
Probable 11 Newcastle United Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Dubravka; Krafth, Schar, Burn, Targett; Shelvey, Guimaraes, Joelinton; Almiron, Wood, Saint-Maximin
Mohamed Salah, Diogo Jota, Sadio Mané, Roberto Firmino, Fabinho, Luis Díaz, Divock Origi, Virgil van Dijk, Takumi Minamino, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Naby Keïta, Jordan Henderson, Andrew Robertson, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Curtis Jones, Thiago Alcântara, Joël Matip, Rhys Williams, Harvey Elliott, Loris Karius, Ibrahima Konaté, James Milner, Konstantinos Tsimikas, Joe Gomez, Adrián, Caoimhin Kelleher, Alisson.
Liverpool Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
Alisson; Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; Henderson, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Mane, Jota
Head To Head (Newcastle United VS Liverpool)
If we look at the last five matches between Newcastle United and Liverpool, Newcastle United has won zero games, and Liverpool has won three games.
In the last match between these two teams, Liverpool won by a 3-1 scoreline.
Newcastle United and Liverpool Season Stats and Recent Form
Newcastle United has won eleven, drawn ten, and lost thirteen of their thirty-four Premier League games this season for a total of forty-three points, putting them in 9th place in the table
Liverpool has won twenty-four, drawn seven, and lost two of their thirty-three Premier League games this season for a total of seventy-nine points, putting them in 2nd place in the table
Newcastle United: WWWWL
Newcastle United and Liverpool Players Stats and Inform Players
NEW Player stats(This Season)
LIV Player stats(This Season)
|Virgil van Dijk||3||1||12||88|
Goal Scorers for Newcastle United (Last 10 Matches)
- B. Guimaraes-4
- C. Wood-2
- F. Schar-2
- M. Almiron-1
- R. Fraser-1
- J. Willock-1
Goal Scorers for Liverpool (Last 10 Matches)
- S. Mane-4
- L. Diaz-3
- M. Salah-3
- R. Firmino-3
- Diogo Jota-3
- I. Konate-2
- P. Estupinan-1
- A. Robertson-1
- D. Origi-1
NEW vs LIV Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Who Will Win Today Between Newcastle United VS Liverpool (NEW VS LIV)?
As per the statistics and our expert’s analysis of Newcastle United(NEW) and Liverpool(LIV) recent results, we predict the below-mentioned outcome of the match.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Liverpool or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: YES
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain(Top Fantasy Football Picks)
Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams.
Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
NEW vs LIV Dream11 Fantasy Football Team
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
We hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for Newcastle United vs Liverpool Dream11 match. You may also want to look at the best fantasy cricket predictions.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter