In today’s NOR vs EVE Dream11 match, Norwich City will battle against Everton in Carrow Road on 2022-01-15 at 15:00:00.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your NOR vs EVE Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Norwich City VS Everton Kick Off Details
- 2 Norwich City VS Everton Injury Updates
- 3 Norwich City VS Everton H2H and Recent Form
- 4 NOR VS EVE Dream11- Norwich City Team Preview
- 5 NOR VS EVE Dream11- Everton Preview
- 6 In Form Players Norwich City and Everton (Last 10 Matches)
- 7 NOR VS EVE Dream11 Today Match Prediction
- 7.1 Norwich City VS Everton Match Prediction
- 7.2 NOR VS EVE Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
- 7.3 NOR VS EVE Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
- 7.4 Key points Norwich City VS Everton Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
- 7.5 Dream11 Team for NOR VS EVE
Norwich City VS Everton Kick Off Details
|Kick Off Time:||15:00:00|
Norwich City VS Everton Injury Updates
Norwich City Injury Updates
- A. Omobamidele-Back Injury
- L. Rupp-Virus
- M. Antonsen Normann-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- C. Zimmermann-Ankle/Foot Injury
- B. Gilmour-Ankle/Foot Injury
Everton Injury Updates
- F. Delph-Knock
- A. Townsend-Ankle/Foot Injury
- Y. Mina González-Calf/Shin Injury
Norwich City VS Everton H2H and Recent Form
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Norwich City and Everton.
Everton 2-0 Norwich City
Norwich City 0-1 Everton
Everton 0-2 Norwich City
Everton 3-0 Norwich City
Norwich City 1-1 Everton
In the last match between these two teams, Everton won by a 2-0 scoreline.
NOR vs EVE Dream11 predictions and stats mentioned below will help you prepare your best Dream11 teams today for Norwich City(NOR) and Everton(EVE) match. Key factors drafting your NOR vs EVE Dream11 teams are both teams latest results, h2h results between NOR vs EVE, and performances of the players of Norwich City vs Everton. We provide stats and experts advice that helps you prepare your best Dream11 team for NOR vs EVE.
NOR VS EVE Dream11- Norwich City Team Preview
Norwich City Preview(This Season)
- Norwich City lost against West Ham United with a 2-0 scoreline. Norwich City scored 0, whereas West Ham United scored 2 goals.
- Norwich City lost against Crystal Palace with a 3-0 scoreline. Norwich City scored 0, whereas Crystal Palace scored 3 goals.
- Norwich City lost against Arsenal with a 0-5 scoreline. Norwich City scored 0, whereas Arsenal scored 5 goals.
- Position: 20
- Played: 20
- Won: 2
- Lost: 14
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 8
- Goal Against: 44
- Goal Difference: -36
Norwich City Recent Forms
Norwich City: LLLLL
Teemu Pukki, Mathias Normann, Andrew Omobamidele, Grant Hanley, Thomas Dickson-Peters, Jon McCracken, Jonathan Tomkinson, Bali Mumba, Liam Gibbs, Jon Rowe, Ozan Kabak, Brandon Williams, Christos Tzolis, Dimitrios Giannoulis, Josh Sargent, Ben Gibson, Pierre Lees Melou, Milot Rashica, Billy Gilmour, Angus Gunn, Adam Idah, Jacob Lungi Sorensen, Lukas Rupp, Przemyslaw Płacheta, Kenny McLean, Kieran Dowell, Todd Cantwell, Christoph Zimmermann, Sam Byram, Max Aarons, Michael McGovern, Tim Krul,
Probable 11 Norwich City
Krul; Aarons, Kabak, Hanley, Giannoulis; Sorensen, McLean; Sargent, Idah, Rashica; Pukki
NOR Player stats(This Season)
NOR VS EVE Dream11- Everton Preview
- Everton lost against Brighton & Hove Albion with a 2-3 scoreline. Everton scored 2, whereas Brighton & Hove Albion scored 3 goals.
- Everton played draw against Chelsea with a 1-1 scoreline. Everton scored 1, whereas Chelsea scored 1 goals.
- Everton lost against Crystal Palace with a 3-1 scoreline. Everton scored 1, whereas Crystal Palace scored 3 goals.
- Position: 15
- Played: 18
- Won: 5
- Lost: 9
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 23
- Goal Against: 32
- Goal Difference: -9
Everton Recent Forms
Norwich City and Everton Squad
Demarai Gray, Andros Townsend, Richarlison, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Anthony Gordon, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Salomón Rondón, Jarrad Branthwaite, Alex Iwobi, Tom Davies, Michael Keane, Tyler Onyango, Reece Welch, Harry Tyrer, Charlie Whitaker, Lewis Dobbin, Ellis Simms, Niels Nkounkou, Moise Kean, Nathan Broadhead, Nathan Patterson, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Andy Lonergan, André Gomes, Asmir Begović, Cenk Tosun, Jonjoe Kenny, Gylfi Sigurðsson, Allan, Jean-Philippe Gbamin, Fabian Delph, Yerry Mina, Mason Holgate, Ben Godfrey, Lucas Digne, Séamus Coleman, Jordan Pickford,
Probable 11 Everton
Pickford; Holgate, Keane, Godfrey; Coleman, Allan, Doucoure, Mykolenko; Gordon, Calvert-Lewin, Gray
EVE Player stats(This Season)
In Form Players Norwich City and Everton (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your NOR VS EVE fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Norwich City (Last 10 Matches)
- T. Pukki-3
- G. Hanley-1
- M. Normann-1
Goal Scorers for Everton (Last 10 Matches)
- A. Gordon-2
- D. Gray-2
- J. Branthwaite-1
- S. Rondon-1
- A. Iwobi-1
- T. Davies-1
Love Fantasy football, check our Fantasy football tips for preparing your best Dream11 team for NOR VS EVE match today.
NOR VS EVE Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Norwich City VS Everton Match Prediction
Norwich City VS Everton Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Everton or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: YES
NOR VS EVE Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
NOR VS EVE Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
Key points Norwich City VS Everton Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your NOR VS EVE Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- High chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- High chances of both teams to score.
- A win for Everton with or without a clean sheet is expected as the result of the match.
Dream11 Team for NOR VS EVE
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter