Today’s Match Prediction of SYW Vs WST Dream11 Fantasy Football, A-League.
Western Sydney Wanderers (SYW ) will lock horns with Western United (WST) in the A-League game, at the Marconi Stadium. We provide SYW vs WST players and team stats, injury updates and all you need to stand out from your competitors for your SYW vs WST Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United Kick Off Details
- 2 Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United News And Injury Updates
- 3 Head To Head (Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United)
- 4 SYW VS WST Dream11- Western Sydney Wanderers Team Preview
- 5 SYW VS WST Dream11- Western United Preview
- 6 In Form Players Western Sydney Wanderers and Western United (Last 10 Matches)
- 7 SYW VS WST Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United Kick Off Details
|Date:||Saturday, 05 February 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||06:05:00|
Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United News And Injury Updates
Western Sydney Wanderers Injury Updates
No injury updates for this match
Western United Injury Updates
No injury updates for this match
Head To Head (Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United)
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Western Sydney Wanderers and Western United.
Western Sydney Wanderers 5-0 Western United
Western United 0-1 Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United 5-3 Western Sydney Wanderers
Western Sydney Wanderers 1-1 Western United
Western United 2-1 Western Sydney Wanderers
In the last match between these two teams, Western Sydney Wanderers won by a 5-0 scoreline.
SYW VS WST Dream11- Western Sydney Wanderers Team Preview
Western Sydney Wanderers Preview(This Season)
- Western Sydney Wanderers won against Perth Glory with a 1-0 scoreline. Western Sydney Wanderers scored 1, whereas Perth Glory scored 0 goals.
- Western Sydney Wanderers lost against Brisbane Roar with a 3-0 scoreline. Western Sydney Wanderers scored 0, whereas Brisbane Roar scored 3 goals.
- Western Sydney Wanderers played a draw against Melbourne City with a 3-3 scoreline. Western Sydney Wanderers scored 3, whereas Melbourne City scored 3 goals.
- Position: 8
- Played: 8
- Won: 2
- Lost: 3
- Draw: 3
- Goal Scored: 8
- Goal Against: 12
- Goal Difference: -4
Form Guide (Last Five Matches)
Western Sydney Wanderers: WLDLL
Western Sydney Wanderers Squad
Jack Rodwell, Tomer Hemed, Keijiro Ogawa, Bernie Ibini Isei, James Troisi, Johnny Koutroumbis, Jordi Swibel, Tomas Mejías, Dimitri Petratos, Jarrod Carluccio, Alexander Badolato, Steven Ugarkovic, N. Triantis, Ramy Najjarine, Alessandro Lopane, Keanu Baccus, Antonis Dentakis, Daniel Wilmering, Rhys Williams, Adama Traoré, Tate Russell, Mark Natta, Tass Mourdoukoutas, Ziggy Gordon, Phillip Cancar, Thomas Aquilina, Jack Warshawsky, Daniel Margush, Vedran Janjetović,
Probable 11 Western Sydney Wanderers Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
SYW Player stats(This Season)
|Bernie Ibini Isei||1||4||76|
SYW VS WST Dream11- Western United Preview
Western United Preview
- Western United played draw against Macarthur with a 2-2 scoreline. Western United scored 2, whereas Macarthur scored 2 goals.
- Western United won against Melbourne City with a 1-0 scoreline. Western United scored 1, whereas Melbourne City scored 0 goals.
- Western United lost against Wellington Phoenix with a 2-1 scoreline. Western United scored 1, whereas Wellington Phoenix scored 2 goals.
- Position: 1
- Played: 9
- Won: 5
- Lost: 3
- Draw: 1
- Goal Scored: 9
- Goal Against: 8
- Goal Difference: 1
Western United Form Guide (Last Five Matches)
Western United: DWLLW
Western Sydney Wanderers and Western United Squad
Aleksandar Prijović, Dylan Wenzel-Halls, Connor Pain, Steven Luštica, Nicolas Milanovic, Jake Najdovski, Zac Kocankovski, Sabit James, Noah Holmes, J. Doyle, Rene Krhin, Daniel Di Francesco, Charlie Emery, Benjamin Collins, Christian Theoharous, Léo Lacroix, Lachlan Wales, Noah Botic, Jerry Skotadis, Sebastian Pasquali, Ayom Majok, Neil Kilkenny, Luke Duzel, Alessandro Diamanti, Rhys Bozinovski, A. Bayew, Ivan Vujica, Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Joshua Risdon, Dylan Pierias, Dalibor Markovic, Tomoki Imai, Ben Garuccio, Ajak Deu, Jamie Young, Ryan Scott,
Western United Predicted Playing 11 (Lineup) For Today’s Match
WST Player stats(This Season)
In Form Players Western Sydney Wanderers and Western United (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your SYW VS WST fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Western Sydney Wanderers (Last 10 Matches)
- J. Rodwell-2
- T. Hemed-2
- B. Ibini-Isei-2
- J. Troisi-1
- K. Ogawa-1
- J. Koutroumbis-1
- R. Strain-1
- G. Dorrans-1
- B. Kamau-1
Goal Scorers for Western United (Last 10 Matches)
- A. Prijovic-2
- S. Lustica-2
- C. Pain-2
- D. Wenzel-Halls-2
- N. Milanovic-1
SYW VS WST Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Who Will Win Today Between Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United (SYW VS WST)?
As per the statistics and our expert’s analysis of Western Sydney Wanderers(SYW) and Western United(WST) recent results, we predict the below-mentioned outcome of the match.
Match Winner: Western Sydney Wanderers
Over 2.5 Goals: YES
Both Team to Score: NO
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain(Top Fantasy Football Picks)
Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams.
Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
Key points Western Sydney Wanderers VS Western United Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your SYW VS WST Dream11 Fantasy football teams.
- High chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- We are expecting a win for Western Sydney Wanderers with or without a clean sheet.
SYW VS WST Dream11 Fantasy Football Team
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter