In today’s VAL vs SEV Dream11 match, Valencia(VAL) will battle against Sevilla(SEV) in Estadio de Mestalla on Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 20:30:00 local time.
Julen Lopetegui will be eager for another game to try to get back on track after the controversy and disappointment of the Copa del Rey loss to Real Betis. Sevilla had gone seven games without losing prior to that meeting, but the Spanish manager may be satisfied with being able to concentrate on league affairs.
Valencia is focused on avenging two consecutive La Liga losses to Espanyol and Real Madrid. Jose Bordalas’ side is still five points behind fourth-placed Atletico Madrid, but another setback at this stage of the season would be disastrous.
To their credit, they’ve kept things rolling in the Copa del Rey, defeating FC Cartagena and Atletico Baleares by 2-1 and 1-0 scores, respectively.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your VAL vs SEV Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 Valencia VS Sevilla Kick Off Details
- 2 Valencia VS Sevilla Injury Updates
- 3 Valencia VS Sevilla H2H and Recent Form
- 4 VAL VS SEV Dream11- Valencia Team Preview
- 5 VAL VS SEV Dream11- Sevilla Preview
- 6 In Form Players Valencia and Sevilla (Last 10 Matches)
- 7 VAL VS SEV Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Valencia VS Sevilla Kick Off Details
|Date:||Wednesday, 19 January 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||20:30:00|
|Venue:||Estadio de Mestalla|
Valencia VS Sevilla Injury Updates
Valencia Injury Updates
- D. Foulquier-Hamstring
- G. de Abreu-Hamstring
Sevilla Injury Updates
- J. Navas González-Thigh Muscle Strain
- E. Lamela-Shoulder Injury
- J. Fernández Sáez de la Torre-Ankle/Foot Injury
Valencia VS Sevilla H2H and Recent Form
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Valencia and Sevilla.
Sevilla 3-1 Valencia
Sevilla 1-0 Valencia
Sevilla 3-0 Valencia
Valencia 0-1 Sevilla
Sevilla 1-0 Valencia
In the last match between these two teams, Sevilla won by a 3-1 scoreline.
VAL VS SEV Dream11- Valencia Team Preview
Valencia Preview(This Season)
- Valencia won against Atlético Baleares with a 0-1 scoreline. Valencia scored 1, whereas Atlético Baleares scored 0 goals.
- Valencia lost against Real Madrid with a 4-1 scoreline. Valencia scored 1, whereas Real Madrid scored 4 goals.
- Valencia won against FC Cartagena with a 1-2 scoreline. Valencia scored 2, whereas FC Cartagena scored 1 goals.
- Position: 10
- Played: 20
- Won: 7
- Lost: 6
- Draw: 7
- Goal Scored: 32
- Goal Against: 32
- Goal Difference: 0
Valencia Recent Forms
Carlos Soler, Gonçalo Guedes, Hugo Duro, Omar Alderete, Maximiliano Gómez, Gayá, Marcos de Sousa, Daniel Wass, Cristiano Piccini, Hugo Guillamón, Gabriel Paulista, Rubén Iranzo Lendínez, Pedro Serna, Cristhian Andrey Mosquera Ibarguen, Vazquez Alcalde, Hélder Costa, Dimitri Foulquier, Koba Koindredi, Giorgi Mamardashvili, Manu Vallejo, Álex Blanco, Yunus Musah, Uroš Račić, Denis Cheryshev, Mouctar Diakhaby, Toni Lato, Thierry Correia, Cristian Rivero, Jasper Cillessen, Jaume Doménech,
Probable 11 Valencia
Cillessen; Wass, Diakhaby, Alderete, Gaya; Costa, Guillamon, Racic, Duro; Guedes, Gomez
VAL Player stats(This Season)
|Marcos de Sousa||1||1||7||80|
VAL VS SEV Dream11- Sevilla Preview
- Sevilla lost against Real Betis with a 2-1 scoreline. Sevilla scored 1, whereas Real Betis scored 2 goals.
- Sevilla won against Getafe with a 1-0 scoreline. Sevilla scored 1, whereas Getafe scored 0 goals.
- Sevilla won against Real Zaragoza with a 0-2 scoreline. Sevilla scored 2, whereas Real Zaragoza scored 0 goals.
- Position: 2
- Played: 20
- Won: 13
- Lost: 2
- Draw: 5
- Goal Scored: 31
- Goal Against: 13
- Goal Difference: 18
Sevilla Recent Forms
Valencia and Sevilla Squad
Rafa Mir, Lucas Ocampos, Érik Lamela, Youssef En-Nesyri, Alejandro Gómez, Ivan Rakitić, Diego Carlos, Thomas Delaney, Munir, Fernando, Óliver Torres, Marcos Acuña, Jesús Corona, Iván Romero, Gonzalo Montiel, Ludwig Augustinsson, Javi Díaz, Oussama Idrissi, Marko Dmitrović, Óscar Rodríguez, Joan Jordán, Suso, Nemanja Gudelj, Navas, Jules Koundé, Karim Rekik, Bono,
Probable 11 Sevilla
Dmitrovic; Montiel, Kounde, Carlos, Acuna; Rakitic, Fernando, Jordan; Gomez, Mir, Ocampos
SEV Player stats(This Season)
In Form Players Valencia and Sevilla (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your VAL VS SEV fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Valencia (Last 10 Matches)
- G. Guedes-4
- C. Soler-3
- Marcos André-2
- Y. Musah-2
- Carlos Soler-1
- D. Cheryshev-1
- O. Alderete-1
- H. Guillamon-1
- M. Vallejo-1
- C. Piccini-1
- H. Duro-1
- M. Gomez-1
- K. Koindredi-1
Goal Scorers for Sevilla (Last 10 Matches)
- L. Ocampos-3
- Papu Gomez-2
- Rafa Mir-2
- R. Mir-1
- J. Koundé-1
- I. Rakitic-1
- T. Delaney-1
Love Fantasy football, check our Fantasy football tips for preparing your best Dream11 team for VAL VS SEV match today.
VAL VS SEV Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Valencia VS Sevilla Match Prediction
Valencia VS Sevilla Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Sevilla or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: Yes
Both Team to Score: Yes
VAL VS SEV Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
- Solar(if Starts)
VAL VS SEV Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
Key points Valencia VS Sevilla Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your VAL VS SEV Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- High chances of both teams to score.
- High chances of over 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
- Forwards and Goal scoring mid fielders should be tried as captain and vice-captain in small and grand leagues.
Dream11 Team for VAL VS SEV
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter