Watford (WAT ) will lock horns with Norwich City (NOR) in the Premier League game, at the Vicarage Road. We provide WAT vs NOR players and team stats, injury updates and all you need to stand out from your competitors for your WAT vs NOR Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Watford has won four, drawn two, and lost thirteen of their nineteen Premier League games this season for a total of fourteen points, putting them in 17th place in the table. On the other hand, Norwich City has won three, drawn four, and lost fourteen of their twenty-one Premier League games this season for a total of thirteen points, putting them in 18th place in the table.
Table of Contents
- 1 Watford VS Norwich City Kick Off Details
- 2 Watford VS Norwich City Injury Updates
- 3 Watford VS Norwich City H2H and Recent Form
- 4 WAT VS NOR Dream11- Watford Team Preview
- 5 WAT VS NOR Dream11- Norwich City Preview
- 6 In Form Players Watford and Norwich City (Last 10 Matches)
- 7 WAT VS NOR Dream11 Today Match Prediction
- 7.1 Watford VS Norwich City Match Prediction
- 7.2 WAT VS NOR Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
- 7.3 WAT VS NOR Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
- 7.4 Key points Watford VS Norwich City Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
- 7.5 Dream11 Team for WAT VS NOR
Watford VS Norwich City Kick Off Details
|Date:||Friday, 21 January 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||20:00:00|
Watford Injury Updates
- F. Femenía Far-Hamstring
- D. Rose-Knee Injury
- N. N’Koulou-Hamstring
- K. Baah-Ankle/Foot Injury
- O. Etebo-Thigh Muscle Rupture
- I. Sarr-Knee Injury
Norwich City Injury Updates
- A. Omobamidele-Back Injury
- L. Rupp-Virus
- M. Antonsen Normann-Groin/Pelvis Injury
- C. Zimmermann-Ankle/Foot Injury
- B. Gilmour-Ankle/Foot Injury
Watford VS Norwich City H2H and Recent Form
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between Watford and Norwich City.
Norwich City 1-3 Watford
Norwich City 0-1 Watford
Watford 1-0 Norwich City
Watford 2-1 Norwich City
Norwich City 0-2 Watford
In the last match between these two teams, Watford won by a 1-3 scoreline.
WAT VS NOR Dream11- Watford Team Preview
Watford Preview(This Season)
- Watford played a draw against Newcastle United with a 1-1 scoreline. Watford scored 1, whereas Newcastle United scored 1 goals.
- Watford lost against Tottenham Hotspur with a 0-1 scoreline. Watford scored 0, whereas Tottenham Hotspur scored 1 goals.
- Watford lost against West Ham United with a 1-4 scoreline. Watford scored 1, whereas West Ham United scored 4 goals.
- Position: 17
- Played: 19
- Won: 4
- Lost: 13
- Draw: 2
- Goal Scored: 23
- Goal Against: 37
- Goal Difference: -14
Watford Recent Forms
Emmanuel Dennis, Joshua King, Ismaila Sarr, Cucho Hernández, João Pedro, Juraj Kucka, Kamil Conteh, Vincent Angelini, James Morris, Nicolas N’Koulou, Troy Deeney, Edo Kayembe, Samir, Hassane Kamara, Moussa Sissoko, Ozan Tufan, Imrân Louza, Kwadwo Baah, Oghenekaro Etebo, Ashley Fletcher, Danny Rose, Jeremy Ngakia, Ken Sema, Dan Gosling, Tom Cleverley, William Troost-Ekong, Francisco Sierralta, Adam Masina, Christian Kabasele, Kiko Femenía, Craig Cathcart, Ben Foster, Robert Elliot, Daniel Bachmann,
Probable 11 Watford
Foster; Femenia, Cathcart, Samir, Kamara; Kayembe; Dennis, Sissoko, Cleverley, Pedro; King
WAT Player stats(This Season)
WAT VS NOR Dream11- Norwich City Preview
Norwich City Preview
- Norwich City won against Everton with a 2-1 scoreline. Norwich City scored 2, whereas Everton scored 1 goals.
- Norwich City lost against West Ham United with a 2-0 scoreline. Norwich City scored 0, whereas West Ham United scored 2 goals.
- Norwich City lost against Crystal Palace with a 3-0 scoreline. Norwich City scored 0, whereas Crystal Palace scored 3 goals.
- Position: 18
- Played: 21
- Won: 3
- Lost: 14
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 10
- Goal Against: 45
- Goal Difference: -35
Norwich City Recent Forms
Norwich City: WLLLL
Watford and Norwich City Squad
Teemu Pukki, Mathias Normann, Adam Idah, Andrew Omobamidele, Grant Hanley, Thomas Dickson-Peters, Jon McCracken, Jonathan Tomkinson, Bali Mumba, Liam Gibbs, Jon Rowe, Ozan Kabak, Brandon Williams, Christos Tzolis, Dimitrios Giannoulis, Josh Sargent, Ben Gibson, Pierre Lees Melou, Milot Rashica, Billy Gilmour, Angus Gunn, Jacob Lungi Sorensen, Lukas Rupp, Przemyslaw Płacheta, Kenny McLean, Kieran Dowell, Todd Cantwell, Christoph Zimmermann, Sam Byram, Max Aarons, Michael McGovern, Tim Krul,
Probable 11 Norwich City
Krul; Aarons, Hanley, Gibson, Williams; Sargent, Sorensen, Lees-Melou, Rashica; Pukki, Idah
NOR Player stats(This Season)
In Form Players Watford and Norwich City (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your WAT VS NOR fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Note: New season has just started. Take a look at probable 11.
Goal Scorers for Watford (Last 10 Matches)
- E. Dennis-5
- J. Pedro-2
- J. King-2
- I. Sarr-1
Goal Scorers for Norwich City (Last 10 Matches)
- T. Pukki-2
- M. Keane-1
- A. Idah-1
- G. Hanley-1
Love Fantasy football, check our Fantasy football tips for preparing your best Dream11 team for WAT VS NOR match today.
WAT VS NOR Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Watford VS Norwich City Match Prediction
Watford VS Norwich City Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: Double Chance (Watford or Draw)
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
WAT VS NOR Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
WAT VS NOR Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
Key points Watford VS Norwich City Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your WAT VS NOR Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- Chances of a Watford clean sheet.
- Defenders of Watford could be made captain and vice-captain in small and grand leagues.
- High chances of this match to be under 2.5 goals match.
Dream11 Team for WAT VS NOR
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter