In today’s WHU vs LU Dream11 match, West Ham United(WHU) will battle against Leeds United(LU) in London Stadium on Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 14:00:00 local time.
We provide all you need to stand out compared to your competitors for your WHU vs LU Dream11 fantasy football teams.
Table of Contents
- 1 West Ham United VS Leeds United Kick Off Details
- 2 West Ham United VS Leeds United Injury Updates
- 3 West Ham United VS Leeds United H2H and Recent Form
- 4 WHU VS LU Dream11- West Ham United Team Preview
- 5 WHU VS LU Dream11- Leeds United Preview
- 6 In Form Players West Ham United and Leeds United (Last 10 Matches)
- 7 WHU VS LU Dream11 Today Match Prediction
- 7.1 West Ham United VS Leeds United Match Prediction
- 7.2 WHU VS LU Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
- 7.3 WHU VS LU Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
- 7.4 Key points West Ham United VS Leeds United Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
- 7.5 Dream11 Team for WHU VS LU
West Ham United VS Leeds United Kick Off Details
|Date:||Sunday, 16 January 2022|
|Kick Off Time:||14:00:00|
West Ham United VS Leeds United Injury Updates
West Ham United Injury Updates
- A. Obinze Ogbonna-Knee Injury
Leeds United Injury Updates
- C. Cresswell-Shoulder Injury
- J. Shackleton-Calf/Shin Injury
- L. Cooper-Hamstring
- P. Bamford-Hamstring
- K. Phillips-Hamstring
- R. Moreno Machado-Heel Injury
- P. Struijk-Knock
- D. Llorente Ríos-Suspended
- T. Roberts-Suspended
West Ham United VS Leeds United H2H and Recent Form
Head to head (H2H) results are very useful as they give you a direct comparison between West Ham United and Leeds United.
Leeds United 1-2 West Ham United
West Ham United 2-0 Leeds United
Leeds United 1-2 West Ham United
Leeds United 1-1 West Ham United
West Ham United 2-2 Leeds United
In the last match between these two teams, West Ham United won by a 1-2 scoreline.
WHU VS LU Dream11- West Ham United Team Preview
West Ham United Preview(This Season)
- West Ham United won against Norwich City with a 2-0 scoreline. West Ham United scored 2, whereas Norwich City scored 0 goals.
- West Ham United won against Crystal Palace with a 2-3 scoreline. West Ham United scored 3, whereas Crystal Palace scored 2 goals.
- West Ham United won against Watford with a 1-4 scoreline. West Ham United scored 4, whereas Watford scored 1 goals.
- Position: 4
- Played: 21
- Won: 11
- Lost: 6
- Draw: 4
- Goal Scored: 39
- Goal Against: 27
- Goal Difference: 12
West Ham United Recent Forms
West Ham United: WWWLL
Michail Antonio, Jarrod Bowen, Saïd Benrahma, Manuel Lanzini, Pablo Fornals, Tomáš Souček, Nikola Vlašić, Kurt Zouma, Declan Rice, Mark Noble, Angelo Ogbonna, Arthur Masuaku, Ben Johnson, Aaron Cresswell, Sonny Perkins, Jamal Baptiste, Conor Coventry, Pierre Ekwah Elimby, Armstrong Okoflex, Ajibola-Joshua Alese, Harrison Ashby, Alex Král, Alphonse Aréola, Andriy Yarmolenko, Ryan Fredericks, Issa Diop, Craig Dawson, Vladimír Coufal, Darren Randolph, David Martin, Łukasz Fabiański.
Probable 11 West Ham United
Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell; Rice, Soucek; Lanzini, Fornals, Bowen; Antonio
WHU Player stats(This Season)
WHU VS LU Dream11- Leeds United Preview
Leeds United Preview
- Leeds United won against Burnley with a 3-1 scoreline. Leeds United scored 3, whereas Burnley scored 1 goals.
- Leeds United lost against Arsenal with a 1-4 scoreline. Leeds United scored 1, whereas Arsenal scored 4 goals.
- Leeds United lost against Manchester City with a 7-0 scoreline. Leeds United scored 0, whereas Manchester City scored 7 goals.
- Position: 16
- Played: 19
- Won: 4
- Lost: 8
- Draw: 7
- Goal Scored: 21
- Goal Against: 37
- Goal Difference: -16
Leeds United Recent Forms
Leeds United: WLLLD
West Ham United and Leeds United Squad
Raphinha, Daniel James, Rodrigo, Patrick Bamford, Joe Gelhardt, Tyler Roberts, Mateusz Klich, Jack Harrison, Llorente, Stuart Dallas, Luke Ayling, Archie Gray, Kris Moore, Jack Jenkins, Nohan Kenneh, Stuart McKinstry, Cody Drameh, Hélder Costa, Leo Hjelde, Lewis Bate, Liam Mccarron, Charlie Cresswell, Sam Greenwood, Crysencio Summerville, Kristoffer Klaesson, Junior Firpo, Jamie Shackleton, Kalvin Phillips, Adam Forshaw, Pascal Struijk, Robin Koch, Liam Cooper, Illan Meslier.
Probable 11 Leeds United
Meslier; Dallas, Ayling, Koch, Firpo; Forshaw, Klich; Raphinha, James, Harrison; Bamford
LU Player stats(This Season)
In Form Players West Ham United and Leeds United (Last 10 Matches)
You can choose key players for your WHU VS LU fantasy football team based on their stats in previous matches. This is more advisable than falling in love with rookies.
Goal Scorers for West Ham United (Last 10 Matches)
- M. Lanzini-4
- J. Bowen-3
- M. Antonio-2
- T. Soucek-2
- S. Benrahma-2
- M. Noble-1
- N. Vlasic-1
- A. Masuaku-1
Goal Scorers for Leeds United (Last 10 Matches)
- D. James-2
- J. Harrison-1
- S. Dallas-1
- J. Gelhardt-1
- T. Roberts-1
- P. Bamford-1
Love Fantasy football, check our Fantasy football tips for preparing your best Dream11 team for WHU VS LU match today.
WHU VS LU Dream11 Today Match Prediction
West Ham United VS Leeds United Match Prediction
West Ham United VS Leeds United Dream11 prediction will give you a better understanding of what’s likely to be on the cards for these teams.
Match Winner: West Ham United
Over 2.5 Goals: NO
Both Team to Score: NO
WHU VS LU Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for small league teams
WHU VS LU Dream11 Captain and vice-captain choices for grand league teams.
Key points West Ham United VS Leeds United Fantasy Football: Expert Tips
Below, we list vital points analysed by our experts, which will be crucial in preparing your WHU VS LU Dream11 Fantasy Football teams.
- A win for West Ham United with or without a clean sheet is expected as the result of the match.
- High chances of a West Ham cleans heet.
- High chacnes of under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
Dream11 Team for WHU VS LU
Teams will be added here for selected matches post lineups are out.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.
Feature Image Credit: Twitter