Are you looking for the best WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction? Then you are at the right place.
West Indies are coming up against Bangladesh (WI vs BAN) in the 3rd T20I of the three match series on July 7th at Providence Stadium, Guyana.
West Indies won the 2nd T20I pretty convincingly after Brandon King and Rovman Powell powered West Indies to a total of 193 in 20 overs. Obed McCoy and Romario Shepherd did the job with the ball once again. Nicholas Pooran had a good outing last time at Providence. He looks in good touch and will be looking for a big innings tonight to seal the series 2-0.
On the other side, Bangladesh will be looking to break their losing streak in all formats. Shakib Al Hasan made runs as always and looked to rebuild the chase with Afif Hossain. However, the visitors could not win the game but showed immense fightback after losing early wickets. Shoriful Islam continued his good form with the ball. After losing the 2nd T20I, Mahmudullah’s side will be looking to bounce back in the 3rd T20I and finish the series with a 1-1 scoreline.
In this article, our experts will share some of the best West Indies vs Bangladesh (WI vs BAN) Dream11 tips that you can use to create fantasy cricket teams on Dream11.
Table of Contents
Match: West Indies vs Bangladesh (WI vs BAN), 3rd T20I
Venue: Providence Stadium, Guyana
Date: July 7th at 11:00 PM IST
WI Recent Form: WLLLW
BAN Recent Form: LLWLL
WI vs BAN Probable Playing XI
West Indies Probable Playing XI: Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Nicholas Pooran, Brandon King, Rovman Powell, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Obed McCoy, Akeal Hosein, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh Jr.
Bangladesh Probable Playing XI: Anamul Haque, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Nurul Hasan Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Average 1st Inning Score
The Average first score at Providence is around 155. Team winning the toss should bat first.
Batting First Won ( T20Is at this venue): 4
Batting Second Won (T20Is at this venue): 3
Tie (T20Is at this venue): 0
Head To Head
The two teams played 15 T20Is in the past. The West Indies have won 8 of them in comparison to Bangladesh’s 5.
WI vs BAN Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Team
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
- Obed McCoy
- Romario Shepherd
- Shakib Al Hasan
Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
- Nicholas Pooran
- Shoriful Islam
- Rovman Powell
WI vs BAN Match Prediction
West Indies is expected to win this match.
Dream11 Grand League Tips for West Indies (WI) vs Bangladesh (BAN)
- We expect a win for the West Indies in this match, stack your teams with maximum players from WI.
- Pick Obed McCoy, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell and Akeal Hosein, Brandon Kings Romario Shepherd, as a combination of captain and vice captain in your XI.
- Pick Obed McCoy as captain in one of your XIs.
- You can avoid Taskin in one of your XI who is a key player for BAN but might not come good today.
- Prepare a few teams for the one-sided win of BAN with Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Das, Shoriful Islam as captain and Afif Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Nurul Hasan vice captain.
- The pitch is expected to be slower as the game progresses. Pacers with good height always succeeded on this pitch. Bowlers like Obed McCoy, Shoriful Islam, Romario Shepherd are must. Middle order batters do get some runs so pick more batters who bats in the middle from both the teams combined.
WI vs BAN Fantasy Cricket Team Dream11
Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran
Batters: Brandon King, Afif Hossain, Rovman Powell
All-Rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Romario Shepherd (vc), Mahmudullah
Bowlers: Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Akeal Hosein, Obed McCoy (c)
Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran (c), Nurul Hasan
Batters: Brandon King, Kyle Mayers,, Rovman Powell
All-Rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Romario Shepherd
Bowlers: Shoriful Islam (vc), Mustafizur Rahman, Hayden Walsh Jr, Obed McCoy
We hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for the WI vs BAN Dream11 match.
Disclaimer: All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.