EN-W vs SA-W Dream11: The second semi-final of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 will take place between hosts South Africa Women and England Women.
England Women finished at the top of Group-B with four wins. They were dominant against the other teams and scored 213 in their last match against Pakistan Women.
South Africa Women, on the other hand, finished second in Group-A behind Australia Women. They won two matches and lost the other two. Thier last match in the group stage was a 10 wicket win over Bangladesh Women.
England Women are a strong side and one of the contenders to lift the World Cup. On that note, let’s look at the EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction.
England Women vs South Africa Women Details:
- Match: England Women vs South Africa Women
- Date: 24th February 2023, Friday
- Time: 06:30 PM IST
- Venue: Newlands, Cape Town
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
Table of Contents
Cape Town pitch has produced some runs and sometimes the matches have been low scoring. The last two matches saw a bit of help for the batsman. England Women scored more than 200 runs, while South Africa Women registered a ten wicket win.
Batting First Won: 12
Batting Second Won: 21
Average First Innings Score: 150
The weather in Newlands will be partly cloudy. The highest temperature for the day will be 22°C, while the lowest will be at 16°C. There are no chance of rain. The humidity level will be a bit high at 69%. The weather will be a bit windy and blow at 26 km/hr.
Total Matches: 22
England Women: 19
South Africa Women: 3
England Women have a better h2h record and are likely to win this match.
England Women: W W W W W
South Africa Women: W L W L W
England Women have won their last five matches and will look to extend their run in this match.
EN-W vs SA-W, Semi-final 2– ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2023 Injury Update:
- Any injury update will be added.
Probable Playing 11s For Today’s Match:
England Women’s probable playing XI:
Dani Wyatt, Sophie Dunkley, Alice Capsey, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Heather Knight (C), Amy Jones (WK), Katherine Sciver-Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Charlotte Dean, Sarah Glenn, Lauren Bell
South Africa Women’s probable playing XI:
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus (c), Chloe Tryon, Anneke Bosch, Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jafta (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction Today
EN-W vs SA-W, Semi-final 2– ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2023 Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks for England Women:
- Natalie Sciver-Brunt: 176 runs and 1 wicket in 4 matches
- Sophie Ecclestone: 8 wickets in 4 matches
- Sarah Glenn: 7 wickets in 4 matches
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks for South Africa Women:
- Marizanne Kapp: 20 runs and 7 wickets in 4 matches
- Laura Wolvaardt: 116 runs in 4 matches
- Nonkululeko Mlaba: 5 wickets in 4 matches
Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks
- Daniel Wyatt
- Alice Capsey
- Katherine Sciver-Brunt
- Heather Knight
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 Risky Picks:
- Sophie Dunkley
- Lauren Bell
England Women vs South Africa Women Match Prediction
England Women have a better record against South Africa Women. They are flying high and are likely to dominate this match. As per experts’ England Women vs South Africa Women Today Match Prediction, England Women are expected to win this match.
Head-to-Head Fantasy Cricket Team EN-W vs SA-W Dream11
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team for Mini Leagues
Note: Pick your own captain and vice-captain from the given options.
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Grand League Tips, Semi-Final 2– ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023:
- England Women Women are the favourites to win this game and hence, pick more players from their side.
- Nat Sciver-Brunt, Alice Capsey, and Daniel Wyatt could be the safe options for captaincy. Meanwhile, Ecclestone, Glenn and Katherine Sciver-Brunt could be the right vice-captaincy choices.
- Try Ecclestone, Glenn and Katherine Sciver-Brunt as the captain of your GL teams.
- Remove the likes of Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Britz, and Marizanne Kapp from your GL teams. Pick the likes of Sane Luus, A Bosch and N de Klerk instead.
- This is a semi-final match and any team is capable of causing an upset. So make 2-3 teams in favour of South Africa Women.
Disclaimer: Check out our terms of Service.