MI-W vs RCB-W Dream11: RCB Women will look to register their first win of the inaugural TATA Women’s Premier League when they take on Mumbai Indian Women in the fourth match of the 2023 season.
MI Women started the campaign with a thumping 143 runs victory over Gujarat Giants Women in the first match of the tournament. A team full of all-rounders dominated in batting and bowling. They scored 207 runs and bowled out the opposition for just 64 runs.
RCB Women suffered a defeat in their first match against Delhi Capital Women. DC Women scored 223 runs and registered the highest score. RCB Women only scored 163 runs and lost by 60 runs.
As one team aims to register their first win and the other one is looking to maintain their 100% win streak, we take a look at RCB-W vs DEL-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction.
Table of Contents
MI Women vs RCB Capitals Women Details:
- Match: Mumbai Indians Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
- Date: 6th March 2023, Monday
- Time: 07:30 PM IST
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Streaming: Sports18 and Jio Cinema
This is a good batting pitch which offers a bit of help to the spinners. The teams batting first and second have an equal chance of winning the match. A total of 386 runs were scored in the last match.
Batting First Won: 6
Batting Second Won: 6
Average First Innings Score: 170
It will be a hot evening in Mumbai and the maximum temperature for the day will go to 33°C. The humidity will be 36% and the wind will blow at a speed of 14 km/h.
MI-W vs RCB-W, Match 4– Women’s Premier League 2023 Injury Update:
- Any injury update will be added
Probable Playing 11s For Today’s Match:
MI Women’s probable playing XI:
Yastika Bhatia (WK), Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
RCB Women’s probable playing XI:
Smriti Mandhana (C), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Disha Kasat, Richa Ghosh (WK), Kanika Ahuja, Heather Knight, Megan Schutt, Renuka Singh, Asha Shobana, Preeti Bose
MI-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction Today
MI-W vs RCB-W, Match 4– Women’s Premier League 2023 Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks for MI Women:
- Hayley Matthews
- Nat Sciver-Brunt
- Amelia Kerr
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks for RCB Women:
- Smriti Mandhana
- Sophie Devine
- Ellyse Perry
Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks
- Saika Ishaque
- Harmanpreet Kaur
- Pooja Vastrakar
- Yastika Bhatia
Women’s Premier League 2023 Risky Picks:
- Issy Wong
- Jintimani Kalita
MI Women vs RCB Women Match Prediction
MI Women were dominant in the first match and have a lot of all-rounders in their ranks. RCB Women despite having some firepower in their team failed to find the rhythm. Their bowling is a concern. MI Women are expected to win this match.
Head-to-Head Fantasy Cricket Team MI-W vs RCB-W Dream11
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team for Mini Leagues
Note: Pick your own captain and vice-captain from the given options.
MI-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Grand League Tips, Match-4, Women’s Premier League 2023
- MI Women are the favourites to win this game and hence, pick more players from their side.
- Nat Sciver-Brunt, Hayley Matthews, and Harmanpreet Kaur could be the safe options for captaincy. Meanwhile, Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar and Saika Ishaque could be the right vice-captaincy choices.
- Try Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar and Saika Ishaque as the captain of your GL teams.
- Remove the likes of Smriti Mandhana, Sophie Devine, and Ellyse Perry from your GL teams. Pick the likes of Disha Kasat, Preeti Bose, and Renuka Singh instead.
- MI Women are also a strong side, so make few teams in favour of RCB Women winning.
Disclaimer: Check out our terms of Service.