SA-W vs BD-W Dream11: South Africa Women will look to qualify for the knockout stages when they face Bangladesh Women in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023.
The hosts need a win in this match in order to qualify. They will get level on points with New Zealand Women and Sri Lanka Women but will have a better net run rate. Bangladesh Women are winless throughout the tournament and will be looking to win and carry their heads high.
South Africa Women need to win this match and will look to stay on the top. On that note, let’s look at the SA-W vs BD-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction.
South Africa Women vs Bangladesh Women Details:
- Match: South Africa Women vs Bangladesh Women
- Date: 21st February 2023, Tuesday
- Time: 10:30 PM IST
- Venue: Newlands, Cape Town
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network
Cape Town pitch has produced some runs and sometimes the matches have been low scoring. Expect the score to be 140+ if South Africa Women bat first. The pitch is helping spinners.
Batting First Won: 11
Batting Second Won: 20
Average First Innings Score: 150
The weather in Nelands will be a bit cloudy. The highest temperature for the day will be 19°C, while the lowest will be at 14°C. There are no chances of rain. The humidity level will be a bit high at 63% the wind will blow at 13 km/hr.
Total Matches: 10
South Africa Women: 9
Bangladesh Women: 1
South Africa women will have an edge over their opponents in this match.
South Africa Women: L W L W L
Bangladesh Women: L L L L L
South Africa women have won two of their last five matches. Their opponents have lost their previous five. SA-W are the favourites in this match.
SA-W vs BD-W, Match 20th– ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2023 Injury Update:
- Any injury update will be added.
Probable Playing 11s For Today’s Match:
South Africa Women’s probable playing XI:
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus (c), Chloe Tryon, Delmi Tucker, Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jafta (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba
Bangladesh Women’s probable playing XI:
Shamima Sultana(w), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Nigar Sultana(c), Shorna Akter, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Nahida Akter, Marufa Akter, Fahima Khatun, Salma Khatun
SA-W vs BD-W Dream11 Prediction Today
SA-W vs BD-W, Match 20th– ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2023 Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks for South Africa Women:
- Marizanne Kapp: 20 runs and 5 wickets in 3 matches
- Chloe Tyron: 51 runs and 2 wickets in 3 matches
- Nonkululeko Mlaba: 4 wickets in 3 matches
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks for Bangladesh Women:
- Nigar Sultana Joty: 93 runs in 3 matches
- Marufa Akter: 4 wickets in 3 matches
- Shorna Akter: 2 wickets in 3 matches
Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain Picks
- Laura Wolvaardt
- Tazmin Britz
- Shabnim Ismail
- Sane Luus
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 Risky Picks:
- Nadine de Klerk
- Ayabonga Khaka
South Africa Women vs Bangladesh Women Match Prediction
South Africa Women have better record against Bangladesh Women. The Asian team is also struggling to win this season. As per experts’ South Africa Women vs Bangladesh Women Today Match Prediction, South Africa are expected to win this match.
Head-to-Head Fantasy Cricket Team SA-W vs BD-W Dream11
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team for Mini Leagues
Note: Pick your own captain and vice-captain from the given options.
SA-W vs BD-W Dream11 Grand League Tips, Match 20th– ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023:
- South Africa Women are the favourites to win this game and hence, pick more players from their side.
- Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Britz, and Sane Luus could be the safe options for captaincy. Meanwhile, Mlaba, Ismail and Khaka could be the right vice-captaincy choices.
- Try Mlaba, Ismail and Khaka as the captain of your GL teams.
- Remove the likes of Nigar Sultana, Shamima Sultana and M Khatun from your GL teams. Pick the likes of S Mostary, S Akter and R Ahmed instead.
Disclaimer: Check out our terms of Service.