NED vs ARG Dream11 Prediction: The two in-form teams of this year’s competition, Netherlands and Argentina come face to face at Lusail Stadium on 10th December at 12:30 AM IST. Both have been solid defensively and have shown intent while attacking. This surely can be one of the best matches of the world cup 2022 as both teams look equal on paper.
The Netherlands is one of the 5 teams that are yet to lose a game in the world cup 2022, having won 3 and drawing one game. They defeated the USA in the round of 16 and are looking to make the most of their absence in the last two editions of a major football tournament. Their attack has been led by Gakpo and Depay, both of whom have been in fine form getting enough support from the midfield along with the defense that has shown solidarity and creativity.
Argentina is dreaming of glory, the reason being the in-form Lionel Messi getting support from others around him. After losing to Saudi Arabia in the opening game of their world cup campaign, Argentina has silenced its critics in style, winning 3 matches in a row. The Netherlands will be the toughest opponent that they will be facing and a win in this match will surely boost their confidence. Against the Netherlands, they will have to be at their best because the orange is capable of punishing them even if they offer them a glitter of a chance.
Table of Contents
- 1 Netherlands vs Argentina Match Details
- 2 Head-to-Head (Netherlands vs Argentina)
- 3 Netherlands vs Argentina Probable Playing 11
- 4 NED vs ARG Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Netherlands vs Argentina Match Details
Match: Netherlands vs Argentina
Venue: Lusail Stadium
Date & Time: Saturday, 10th December, 12:30 AM IST
Telecast: Sports18 and JioCinema
NED recent form: WWDWW
ARG recent form: WWWLW
Head-to-Head (Netherlands vs Argentina)
Netherlands vs Argentina Probable Playing 11
Netherlands possible starting lineup:
Noppert; Timber, Van Dijk, Ake; Dumfries, De Roon, F. De Jong, Blind; Klaassen; Gakpo, Depay
Argentina’s possible starting lineup:
Martinez; Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Acuna; Fernandez, De Paul, Mac Allister; Di Maria, Messi, Alvarez
NED vs ARG Dream11 Today Match Prediction and Fantasy Football Team
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices for Netherlands
- De Jong
Small League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices for Argentina
NED vs ARG Dream11 Grand League Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
- De Paul
NED vs ARG Dream11 Match Prediction
Netherlands vs Argentina will be one of the matches of the tournament with both teams in fine form. There is very little to separate them and we can witness some magical performances with the chance of the match going to penalties very high. There is a 51% chance of Argentina winning and a 49% chance for a win for the Netherlands.
Match Winner: Argentina
Over 2.5 Goals: Yes
Both Teams to Score: Yes
Dream11 Grand League Tips for Netherlands (NED) vs Argentina (ARG)
- A victory for Argentina is expected in this encounter. It would be good to go with a minimum of players from the Argentina side.
- Make Messi, Alvarez, or Fernandez captain and vice-captain in rotation with Otamendi, De Paul, or Acuna.
- Make Otamendi, De Paul, or Acuna captain in a few teams.
- Remove key players like Van Dijk, Noppert, and De Jong from a few teams and take Dumfries, Klassen, and Timber.
- Prepare a few teams for the one-sided win of the Netherlands with Gakpo or Depay as captain and De Jong or Blind as vice-captain.
NED vs ARG Fantasy Football Team Dream11
Dream11 Team Suggestion 1 – Small League
Goalkeeper: A Noppert
Defender: D Blind, N Otamendi, V van Dijk, M Acuna
Midfielder: R De Paul, E Fernandez, F De Jong
Striker: L Messi (c), C Gakpo (vc), J Alvarez
Dream11 Team Suggestion 2 – Mini League
Goalkeeper: A Noppert
Defender: D Blind, N Otamendi, M Acuna
Midfielder: D Klassen, R De Paul, F De Jong, E Fernanadez
Striker: M Depay, C Gakpo (vc), L Messi (c)
We, hope this article helped you find the best tips and predictions for the Netherlands (NED) vs Argentina (ARG) Dream11 match. You may also want to look at the best fantasy football predictions.
All our picks are based on an in-depth analysis of the stats between two playing teams. Please use these stats/teams as a reference for preparing your own teams.